Open House: Engineering Product Development (EPD)
Sat, 22 Feb 2020 | 2:00pm–2:55pm
Checklist for Watching Webcast
- Do use a browser that is HTML5-compatible (e.g. Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox)
- Viewers will need at least 1.8mbps to watch the webcast in 480p and 2.5mbps to watch in 720p; e.g.
If 10 people are watching it from the same network, do ensure that there is adequate network speed,
or to get around it, you might want to gather in a room for congregated viewing
- Do try to use the same laptop/device that you intend to use on the actual day
- If you switch to another device, you might be required to register again
- If it doesn't work with your existing wifi network, you may try and use a 4G connection on your mobile device.
- Also, please do a speed test to see if it's a network speed issue: (http://www.speedtest.net/)
- When watching the webcast on a desktop, viewers will be able to select the resolution at the bottom right corner of the player.
(The player auto-detects the recommended resolution according to the bandwidth available)